2008-12-25 - "N" on Christmas
Ten things I love that start with the letter "N
1. NiN - Nine Inch Nails. Fronted by Trent Reznor.
2. Nirvana - grunge. I wore a lot of flannel back then. Hi. How are you.
3. New Order - a band from the 80's. They had a song with frogs in it. And Theives Like Us ain't a bad song.
4. Night - you're the night, Lila. Little girl, lost in the woods.
5. Now - I really like living in the moment.
6. Neighbor - I have a friend that I call "Neighbor" that I don't call as often as I'd like. He knows motorcycles.
7. Nitrogen - the element. Without it, plants won't grow, muscles quit working, you're compost will stop being cool to you.
8. Neil - from the Young Ones. He was the hippie that had such colorful ways of trying to kill himself.
9. Nuts - everyone needs a good teabaggin every once in a while.
10. No. You're not the boss of me.
Jolly times. Love you, Baby Jesus!
|go - go|